Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Life Book Project

I'm sure by now that you've heard of it. The Life Book. It's such a little book, how much information can be packed into one-hundred pages, anyway? Enough information to save your life.


On Wednesday youth groups in our area met together for a youth rally. We split off into our school groups and were able to meet other Christians who went to our schools. We talked about See You at the Pole (held on Wednesday, September, 28th) and were able to really get excited about what was going to happen in our schools.

(Honestly, I was a little disappointed in the turnout for my school. There weren't nearly as many students there as I thought there would be. On the bright side, this just means more Life Books for me to pass out!)

We are passing out the Life Books for one week. Our goal is that every student, every teacher in our school will have the opportunity to read The Life Book. We're calling this week Saturation week: a short term mission trip to our school.

If you received a Life Book this week give it a chance. Read a page or two, that's all I'm asking. If you have any questions let me know. I don't have all the answers, no one does, but I'll try my best.

Don't have a Life Book? Download an online version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment