Thursday, October 27, 2011

Don't You Know You're Beautiful

I was looking up music on YouTube when I came across the song "Don't You Know You're Beautiful" by Kellie Pickler.

What a great song! It just makes me happy. Kellie explained her song on her MySpace page. She wanted to share with all the girls out there that they are important and they do matter. She said, "In today's society we, including myself, often compare ourselves to that person or model on the front of the magazine, and we all want those expensive clothes that are displayed. I think that is just human nature. I will be the first to tell you all of that is not real."

This song was Kellie's first single and it shows that she is just like every other woman out there and she too struggles with insecurity. Her song empowers women to have confidence in themselves and that there are more important things in life than fitting in.

You are beautiful! Know it. Live it. Love it.

1 comment: