Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sabbatical Day 31/Village Pier

We attended First Church of the Nazarene on the Point Loma campus today. It was the first Nazarene church we have been to while on sabbatical and it was nothing like ours. After service we went to the Village Pier where we ate lunch and shopped all afternoon. There were a gazillion little shops and I am pretty sure we at least set foot in every single one of them. When we were sure we hadn't missed anything we left and came back to our little apartment to eat dinner.

That was the extent of our day. My mother, sister and I are starting to think about packing for our flight on Tuesday (but we are just thinking about it at this point). I can't believe that our sabbatical is almost over! Sometimes I feel like we have just begun; but I am excited to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment