Thursday, January 5, 2012

Strong Enough

It's easy to feel discouraged, especially during the winter months, when the sky is always dark and the cold seeps into your bones. I always find it harder to get out of bed from December until February. I love listening to the radio in the morning as I get ready for school. There's always an inspirational song playing and I always end up singing it throughout the rest of the day. It helps me mentally prepare for my day and listening to a song like this before I get out of bed in the morning gives me strength.

Sometimes it's hard to feel God. And when you know he's there, you might feel like you're letting Him down. A lot of the time, it would be easier to just give up. I don't have all the answers, but I know that "we don't have to be strong enough" because He's strong enough for the both of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment